Snorkelling for kids
Sign the kids up this summer break for 3 days of sun, sea and snorkel diving!
It suitable for boys and girls ages 7 to 11 years with basic swim ability and who are comfortable in the water.
Activities include pool skill sessions, sea dives, beach trips and an introduction to scuba diving.
3 days for about 4 hours each day
- Participants may be between 7 and 11 years old.
- Parents to complete and sign the medical statement, statement of understanding and liability waiver & release before the child participates in any in-water training.
- Provide own mask, snorkel and fins. (Toys cannot be used)
- Have basic swim proficiency
- Meet & greet + paperwork + photo (day 1 only)
- Gear selection and fit (day 1 only)
- Short classroom session daily
- Equipment session daily
- 2-3 pool sessions over the 3 days
- Beach Activity / sea dives daily (wind permitting)
- Collection from dive shop 13h30-14h00
- 2 to 3 pool sessions over 3 days are conducted to ensure basic watermanship, efficient surface diving techniques, snorkel clearing, correct finning technique, self and buddy rescue
- An Introduction to scuba diving – fun pool-only experience.
- sea dives to practice everything we have learned in the pool
- Snack box and water bottle
- Swim suit, towel, rash/sun vest & hat
- Wetsuit if you have one (preferred but not compulsory)
- Sun Screen (please label)
- Mask, fins & Snorkel set
- A bag to accommodate all the above