Nosy Be, Madagascar Dive Safari
No trip planned
- Return International Flights (Johannesburg – Tanna)
- Return Domestic Flights within Madagascar (Tanna – Nosy Be)
- All airport taxes
- All scheduled transfers
- 6 Nights’ accommodation at our private rustic style tented camps on Lokobie Nature Reserve and Russian Bay
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- 1 nights’ accommodation at a boutique lodge, Au Bois Vert Hotel, in Tanna on a bed and breakfast basis
- 6 dives at some of the best dive spots in the Nosy Be archipelago including the famous Tanikely Marine Reserve.
- Marine park fees
- Free local Rum!
- Add on return flights to Johannesburg if required
- Travel Insurance
- All drinks
- Staff Service Charge (€50 – divided amongst crew)
How to Book:
A non-refundable deposit per person is required to secure your booking. Full payment is due 60 days prior departure.
Please note the following:
- Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases, airfares, exchange rate fluctuations & availability.
- The exact price can only be confirmed at the time of final invoicing and final payment due date.
- The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles.
- The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible).The above prices are based on EFT payments (no credit cards are accepted)
- The official languages are Malagasy and French, however English is widely spoken in the Nosy be area
- Your own alcoholic drinks can be taken on board.
- Each diver must present a valid diving license and logbook to the dive guides upon boarding.
- It is recommended that divers have at least their advanced certification to ensure that they have had experience on deep dives. It is also important that they have dived within the last 6 months.
- Average water temp for July is 26 degrees Celsius.
- Dive insurance is mandatory and must cover the planned diving for the trip booked.
- All itineraries are dependent on weather and sea conditions.
- Marine Park Rules in Madagascar are no gloves, touching, collecting, littering & fishing.
- A visa is required to enter the territory of Madagascar. a visa for stay of less than 3 months can be obtained at the airport on arrival, free of charge and no photo’s necessary
- Travel/health insurance is highly recommended. Enquire with us for a quote with great rates.
- Ariary (ARY) is the new Madagascan currency. Euros are also accepted at some places. SA Rands are NOT exchangeable! Euro rather than US$ is preferred for exchange. Currency can be exchanged at the airport (with Euro/dollars).
- Only Visa credit cards are accepted in big hotels, restaurants and some shops, mainly in Antananarivo. Don’t rely on ATM machines as they are often out of order. It is good to keep some cash (in Euros) for emergency
- A good meal in a local restaurant costs about R60 (ARY16800) In a French run restaurant it costs about R90 (ARY25200). A litre of coke costs around R8 (ARY2240) and a beer (quart) R12 (ARY3360).
- Average temperatures are 29 degrees Celsius during the warm season and 26 degrees Celsius during the cold season. For this reason light material clothing is recommended. Average sea temperatures are around 27degrees Celsius.