Sodwana Bay – February 2021
Price available on request
Sign up for sunny Sodwana and enjoy blissful days of diving on the best reef south of the Red Sea. Sodwana is rated by international divers as one of the top 10 dive destinations in the world. Situated in a protected reserve ensures the diver encounters with large fish populations and pristine corals.
- Dive package to 2 mile reef
- Cylinder and weight rental
- Complimentary BRAAI on the 1st night
- Breakfast, Lunch, Supper and drinks
- Extra dives or outings
- MPA permit – same permit we use in CT, check validity and bring with
- iSimangaliso Park Entry Fee
- Gear rental (other than cylinder and weights)
- Car rental & fuel
- Plane tickets
Please note the following:
- The tour package will be quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles if availability allows
- For accommodation upgrades please request a quotation
- The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible). The above prices are based on EFT payments (no cash or credit cards are accepted).
General information and extras:
- Sodwana Bay is rated by international divers as one of the top 10 dive destinations in the world!
It forms part of the Isimangaliso Wetland Park which is a world heritage site and has been a protected reserve since 1950.
- Maximum summer water temperature is 28°C and an average winter temp of 22°C.
- ¼ Mile Reef is one of the preferred aggregation sites of the pregnant ragged-tooth shark from November to March.
- The reefs run parallel to the coastline approximately 500m offshore.
- It is possible to purchase additional dives over and above the purchased with this package.
- Facilities include a swimming pool and safe storage of dive gear as well as a full kitchen for self-catering if this is your preference.
- Sodwana Bay is a summer rainfall area with hot, humid summers and mild winters.