7 – 11 November 2018
per person sharing
Sign up for sunny Sodwana and enjoy blissful days of diving on the best reef south of the Red Sea. Sodwana is rated by international divers as one of the top 10 dive destinations in the world. Situated in a protected reserve ensures the diver encounters with large fish populations and pristine corals.
- 4 nights’ twin sharing accommodation in standard private cabins
- Breakfast daily58 scuba dives to 2-Mile Reef
- Cylinder and weights rental
- Return car hire DBN airport / Sodwana Bay (+/-4hrs)
- Daily conservation fee of R95 pp
- Return Mango or Kulula flights CPT/DBN (Please request flight details)
- Nitrox fills
- Distant reef surcharge (R25-R75 per dive depending)
- Any gate fees
- Tips (dive guides and staff)
How to Book:
Confirmation of your return CT/DBN flights serve as trip deposit. (Book ASAP to avoid escalated fees and sold-out flights) Full payment is due 30 days prior departure.
At time of listing this trip, the most affordable flights to match the itinerary are:
- Mango JE322 at 06h10 on 7/11/2018
- Kulula BA630 at 06h30 on 7/11/2018
- Mango JE339 at 12h10 on 11/11/2018
- Kulula BA6312 at 14h40 on 11/11/2018
Please note the following:
- The tour package will be quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles if availability allows
- For accommodation upgrades please request a quotation
- The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible). The above prices are based on EFT payments (no cash or credit cards are accepted).
General information and extras:
- Sodwana Bay is rated by international divers as one of the top 10 dive destinations in the world!
It forms part of the Isimangaliso Wetland Park which is a world heritage site and has been a protected reserve since 1950.
- Maximum summer water temperature is 28°C and an average winter temp of 22°C.
- ¼ Mile Reef is one of the preferred aggregation sites of the pregnant ragged-tooth shark from November to March.
- The reefs run parallel to the coastline approximately 500m offshore.
- It is possible to purchase additional dives over and above the 6 purchased with this package.
- Accommodation is a rustic and comfortable cabin with own private bathroom and situated within the Parks Board gate at Coral Divers.
- Facilities include a swimming pool and safe storage of dive gear as well as a full kitchen for self-catering if this is your preference but breakfasts are BIG!
- A pub lunch can be taken should it be required sometime during the afternoon and dinner can be self-catered or taken at any number of local restaurants (Except Sundays)
- Sodwana Bay is a summer rainfall area with hot, humid summers and mild winters.
- There is a small convenience shop located inside the park and a sizable SPAR grocery store in Mbazwana should divers wish to prepare their own dinner in the fully-equipped on-site kitchen
- The nearest bank is Capitec Bank in Mbazwana.