Reunion Island Dive trip
Please request a quotation
Reunion is a French island that stands out from all the others. Divers will submerge on pristine reef, walk in valleys full of waterfalls and visit an active volcano all in the space of one day! Experience total relaxation and extraordinary adventure on this trip by signing up for a blue ocean escape in Reunion Island with Alpha Dive Centre.
- Return Flights Johannesburg / Reunion in K class on Air Austral
- Airport taxes
- Return airport / hotel transfers
- Meet & greet assistance throughout your stay
- 7 Nights’ twin-sharing accommodation in standard rooms at the 4*Boucan Canot Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- 6 dives with weight and tank rental
- Add on return flights to Johannesburg if required
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch, dinner & all drinks
- Tourist tax +/- EURO.80 pppn
- Tips and gratuities
How to Book:
A non-refundable deposit per person is required to secure your booking. Full payment is due 60 days prior departure.
Please note the following:
- Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases, airfares, exchange rate fluctuations & availability.
- The exact price can only be confirmed at the time of final invoicing and final payment due date.
- The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles.
- The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible).The above prices are based on EFT payments (no credit cards are accepted)
- Citizens of South Africa do not need visas to visit Réunion as tourists for up to three months; they need only a passport.
- The official language is French
- Réunion’s climate experiences only two distinct seasons: the hot, rainy summer from December to April and the cool, dry winter from late April to November.
- Temperatures on the coast average 22°C in winter and 27°C in summer
- Water temperature varies between 24° to 30° C
- The visibility is exceptional.
- From beginners to qualified divers, the coast from St Paul to St Leu offers many possibilities.
- The fauna is as diverse: moray eels, lobsters, clams, clown fishes, turtles, sting ray… a huge live fish tank.
- The whale-watching season runs from June to October
- It is recommended that divers have at least their advanced certification to ensure that they have had experience on deep dives. It is also important that they have dived within the last 6 months.
- Dive insurance is mandatory and must cover the planned diving for the trip booked.
- The waterfront hotel has panoramic ocean views and is 35 km from Saint-Denis. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV, massage treatments an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrellas and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
- Breakfast daily
- Lunches and dinners can be taken at Hotel Le Boucan Canot’s à la carte restaurant or at nearby restaurants and bars in St-Gilles-les-Bains.
- St-Paul’s fairground market is close to the hotel and will transport you to the world of colours and flavours (perfumes) every Friday night
- Optional extra activities include paragliding, mountain biking, Cannyoning, Tennis, Golf, riding and day hikes