Red Sea Liveaboard Safari
07 – 16 July 2021
Price available on request
Our diving itinerary combines the most famous wrecks in the northern Red Sea with stunning wall and hard coral garden reef diving. We will dive the famous wrecks of Abu Nuhas, the Ships’ Graveyard; the very famous SS Thistlegorm is a World War II wreck, and definitely a highlight of this cruise. We will also go to Ras Mohamed National Park at the tip of Sinai, famous for its breath-taking walls rich in soft and fan corals and populated with huge shoals of fish.
Your home for 6 nights will be one of the amazing vessels of the Sea Serpent Fleet, the perfect choice for divers that want to explore the wonders of the Red Sea. Come and experience this 5-star luxury and be guaranteed an unforgettable experience.
- All scheduled transfers
- 6 Nights’ accommodation aboard one of the amazing vessels of the Sea Serpent Fleet
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner aboard
- All tea, coffee, bottled water, snacks & soft drinks aboard
- 5 days diving
- Hire of 12L Aluminum Tanks & Weights
- Free Nitrox 32% for suitably qualified divers
- Group Travel Insurance
- 1 Nights’ accommodation at Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa on a bed and breakfast basis and full day use of room on the last day (late check out) day (late check out)
- Add on return flights to Johannesburg if required
- Hire of dive equipment other than tanks and weights (15L Cylinder – €30 for the week)
- Fuel surcharge, Harbour & Marine Park Fee (200 Euro)
- Crew Gratuities (€50 – divided amongst the crew)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Pyramids & Sphinx tour
- Wednesday 07th July:
Depart Johannesburg on your overnight flight to Cairo
- Thursday 08th July:
Land at Cairo Airport and wait in transit for mid-morning connecting flight to Hurghada. Meet & greet and transfer to your safari boat. Deliver luggage and then rest of the day at leisure under own arrangements, awaiting boarding time.
- Thursday 08th July – Tuesday 13th July:
6 nights on board safari boat
- Wednesday 14th July:
Early breakfast, disembark safari boat and transfer to Hurghada Airport for return flight to Cairo. Transfer to Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa on a bed and breakfast basis and full day use of room on the last day (late check out guaranteed to 1800).
- Thursday 15th July:
Day at leisure (Pyramids & Sphinx tour). Evening transfer back to Cairo airport for return overnight flight to Johannesburg.
- Friday 16th July:
Flight lands in Johannesburg
Please note the following:
- Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases, airfares, exchange rate fluctuations & availability
- The exact price can only be confirmed at the time of final invoicing and final payment due date
- The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles
- The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible). The above prices are based on EFT payments (no credit cards are accepted).
- The Sea Serpent Fleet accommodates guests in beautifully designed cabins equipped with AC & en-suite facilities. The cabins are cleaned twice a day & bedding and towels are provided.
- All meals are professionally prepared in an industrially equipped galley and served open buffet style in the very comfortable dining saloon.
- The half-shaded sundeck is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the cool evenings while the top deck offers a perfect tanning spot for sun lovers.
- Your own alcoholic drinks can be taken on board and there will be very well-priced local beer available onboard.
- Charging facilities are available for lights and cameras. All batteries and necessary spares should be taken along.
- Each diver must present a valid diving license and logbook to the dive guides upon boarding.
- It is recommended that divers have at least their advanced certification to ensure that they have had experience on deep dives. It is also important that they have dived within the last 6 months. There are numerous wall dives and good buoyancy skills are essential.
- Nitrox is available on the Liveaboard and is included in the tour price. Please ensure your nitrox certification is required before departure on this trip.
- 12L cylinders (Din/Int) and weights are provided for divers. Any other diving equipment required is to be requested and paid for prior to arrival on the boat to streamline arrangements.
- For safety and dive injury treatments dive computers are compulsory, and each diver must have his / her own computer and SMB (Submersible Marker Buoy).
- DAN insurance is mandatory and must cover the planned diving for the trip booked.
- The Egyptian Government recommends a maximum depth of 30m.
- All itineraries are dependent on weather and sea conditions.
- Marine Park Rules in Egypt are no gloves, touching, collecting, littering & fishing.
- The Liveaboard is equipped with oxygen and all the necessary safety equipment.
- Hurghada has a recompression chamber in the unlikely event of a diving incident.