Red Sea Liveaboard Safari
The ancient Egyptians regularly sailed the waters of the Red Sea to get to the mysterious ‘Land of Punt’. Alpha Divers will be sailing this same sea in but for mystery of a different kind… the blue depths.
- All scheduled transfers
- Day use room at Meridian Pyramids Hotel
- 6 Nights’ accommodation aboard M/Y King Snefro Spirit
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All tea, coffee, bottled water, snacks & soft drinks
- 5½ days diving
- Hire of 12L Aluminium Tanks & Weights
- Free Nitrox
- Fuel surcharge & Marine Park Fee
- 1 Nights accommodation at 5* Coral Sea Resort on all-inclusive meal plan and full day use room on the last day
- Group Travel Insurance for 10 days of travel
Tour Price excludes:
- Flights & taxes +/- R10 000 asat 1 Oct 2015 (Contact us for an updated quote)
- Add on return flights to Johannesburg if required
- Dive & travel Insurance
- Hire of dive equipment other than tanks and weights
- Visa Processing costs (R250)
- Crew gratuities (€50 – divided amongst crew)
- Alcoholic beverages
How to book:
- A R5000 non-refundable deposit per person is required to secure your booking
- Tickets – To secure flight prices & seats tickets are to be paid in full at time of booking
- Balance of tour price is due 60 days prior departure – NEDBANK • Acc no 1060 129 566 • Branch 114145
Please note the following:
- Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases, airfares, exchange rate fluctuations & availability.
- The exact price can only be confirmed at the time of final invoicing and final payment due date.
- The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles.
- The price quoted is based on a group tour and there will be additional charges for any breakaways or extensions to this itinerary (if possible). The above prices are based on EFT payments (no credit cards are accepted).
- The official language is Arabic, however English is widely spoken.
- The cabins are cleaned twice a day & bedding and towels are changed mid-week.
- Your own alcoholic drinks can be taken on board.
- Charging facilities are available for lights and cameras. All batteries and necessary spares should be taken along.
- Each diver must present a valid diving license and logbook to the dive guides upon boarding.
- It is recommended that divers have at least their advanced certification to ensure that they have had experience on deep dives. It is also important that they have dived within the last 6 months. There are numerous wall dives and good buoyancy skills are essential.
- Nitrox is available on the Liveaboard and is included in the tour price.
- 12 l cylinders (Din/Int) and weights are provided for divers and included in the tour price. Any other diving equipment required is to be requested and paid for prior to arrival on the boat to streamline arrangements.
- For safety and dive injury treatments dive computers are compulsory, and each diver must have his / her own computer and SMB (Submersible Marker Buoy)
- Dive insurance is mandatory and must cover the planned diving for the trip booked.
- The Egyptian Government recommends a maximum depth of 30m.
- All itineraries are dependent on weather and sea conditions.
- Marine Park Rules in Egypt are no gloves, touching, collecting, littering & fishing.
- The Liveaboard is equipped with oxygen and all the necessary safety equipment.
- Hurghada has a recompression chamber in the unlikely event of a diving incident.