Poseidon Rebreather Program
Join the rebreather revolution and learn to dive with the world’s first fully automatic recreational rebreather:
- Get closer to marine life
- spend much more time under water
- Plug and play system
- experience zero bubble diving
- Advanced Open Water diver certification
- Enriched Air diver qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years old
- 25 logged dives
- A medical examination before the commencement of the course or an updated medical within the previous 12 months.
- All waivers/releases and related forms completed.
- Recent ID photographs.
Aim of the Rebreather Program:
The Rebreather Diver Course trains divers on the Poseidon MK series of rebreathers to a max depth of 40m.
- Rebreather operation
- General applications, safety considerations, limits, rebreather parts and operation
- CO2, O2 and other RB problems
- Poseidon factory training
- Planning deep RB dives
- Altitude, risk and complacency
- myths and misconception
- Routine assembly of the rebreather
- rigging and bailout
- Dive 1 – pool
- Dive 2, 3, 4 & 5 – sea
5 full days in Sodwana Bay 21-28 April 2018
If you’re interested in this course, please contact us and request a quotation. Courses take place in Sodwana Bay with add-on options for accommodation and meals if required.