Scuba Diving Courses Cape Town
Learn to dive!
When learning to dive and furthering your scuba education it is important to have fun! Just as important though, is your choice of centre. So choose your dive school with care. We offer our divers and students the following:
- Over 35 years combined teaching experience
- Established dive centre for more than 20 years
- Our training is a profession, not a hobby
- State of the art teaching equipment
- Comfortable classroom with the best coffee!
- Top of the range school gear
- All gear serviced by trained service technicians
- Oxygen & safety equipment at every dive
- All staff are trained in rescue, 1st aid & oxygen
- Flexible training schedules
- We don’t charge exorbitant fees. You can pay for your course & still afford your own kit
Professional Association of Diving Instructors is the world’s leading scuba diving training organisation having trained divers for over 40 years. Divers who hold the PADI certification card can access training, scuba services and dive charters from nearly anywhere in the world.
Scuba diving courses with PADI Instructors, Dive Centres and Resorts can help transform your life through education, experience, equipment and environmental conservation.
For more than 40 years, Scuba Schools International has provided training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, dive centres and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.500 International locations, and has materials printed in more than 30 languages.
SSI is clearly the name to trust in the diving world, and we attribute that success to our uncompromising standards and focused methodology.